Translate

Thursday, December 14, 2023

 Hello everyone. This is Terri, webmaster for St. Joseph's Sacramento. 

As we've been announcing for a while, I've been working hard on the documentary projects for the celebration of our 100th anniversary.
While I'm not close to being finished with the project, I know from previous experience when I do a massive project or documentary I always end up asking myself, what's next. How exactly do I follow that up? And while there are improvements I've been wanting to make to the website and more photo and videos to add on the regular to our various social media accounts, I geek out hard over this stuff.
Think of this blog of having our own mini museum, albeit online.

Hola a todos. Soy Terri, webmaster de St. Joseph's Sacramento. Como venimos anunciando desde hace tiempo, he estado trabajando duro en los proyectos documentales para la celebración de nuestro 100 aniversario. Aunque no estoy cerca de terminar con el proyecto, sé por experiencia previa que cuando hago un proyecto masivo o un documental siempre termino preguntándome qué será lo siguiente. ¿Cómo hago exactamente un seguimiento de eso? Y aunque hay mejoras que quería hacer en el sitio web y añadir más fotos y vídeos de forma regular a nuestras distintas cuentas de redes sociales, estas cosas me dan mucho miedo. Piensa en este blog en tener nuestro propio minicuseo, aunque sea en línea.




News article from when our current church was erected, replacing the original temporary buildings we used.


Artículo de noticias de cuando se erigió nuestra iglesia actual, en reemplazo de los edificios temporales originales que utilizamos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The oldest communion photo we have....

  For the record, in the author's note and sacrament section of the book; I went off of the records we have here in the office...which s...